28 Kasım 2010 Pazar

Welcome, me!

so finally me is a blogger too. great! just perfect. yeah. 


exam in three weeks, stressin me out. really, i feel like i never get the result of my studying; at least not enough. i have worse around me, but ya know, i studied for two weeks straight and still got 65, i think it's not fair. anyone who thinks it's fair? they're tryin to fail us but i'm so gonna pass. 


currently getting all hyped up about my new boots. i got me some money to spend, i wonder if i should make an effort spending or just put it in a bank and not touch it for a while. both sound equally good. if i keep saving up as i am, i'll have enough money for a fine holiday with friends this summer. i'm looking forward to summer. 


P.S: anyone wanna comment? call me Weed please, nothing else.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder